Baylor Medical Guest Speaker
Just a reminder that we are having our last event of the semester tomorrow from 6:00 - 7:00 PM!
Mr. David Young, a fourth-year student at the Baylor College of Medicine, will be speaking at the event. Mr. Young is currently in his fourth and final year of medical school. He completed his B.S. in Biomedical Engineering at UT Austin. He will talk briefly about the Baylor College of Medicine (student life, academics, etc.), admissions information, and will have a Q&A session for students to ask him other questions.
Food and drink will be provided! Hope to see you all there.
Spring 2018 Career Fair
BMES at UTD is happy to announce the Spring 2018 Intern/Career fair, which will occur on February 16.
- Spring 2018 Career Fair 2018-02-02 03:36:41
- Volunteer for Earth Day! 2017-04-05 02:19:00
- Undergrad Degree Plan Change 2017-04-01 02:22:00
- Congratulations to our research pitch winners! 2017-03-04 02:28:00
- Viva Volunteer - sign up by Sept. 27 2016-09-26 18:45:33
- UTD BMES overview 2016 - 2017 2016-08-30 01:58:18
- Career Fair Survey 2016-05-29 19:04:00
- Baylor Medical Guest Speaker 2016-04-24 11:00:00
- UT Dallas BMES Career Fair 2016-04-16 15:28:00
BMES 2019 Internship & Career Expo
Get your resumes ready! The annual BMES Internship & Career Fair is Friday, February 8th from 12-4 pm in the Bioengineering Science Building (BSB).
December General Meeting
Take a break from finals and join BMES for our December General Body meeting - the last one for the semester!