Congratulations to our research pitch winners!
Congratulations to our top three presenters and honorable mention at yesterday's BMES Elevator Research Pitch Competition:
1st place: Jenny Boothby, PhD student in Dr. Taylor Ware's lab
“Bio-responsive polymers for sensors, scaffolds, and actuators”
2nd place: Michael Darrow, PhD student in Dr. Seth Hays’ lab
“Using Vagus Nerve Stimulation to Enhance Motor Function after Cervical Spinal Cord Injury”
3rd place: Kevin Lam, PhD student in Dr. David Schmidtke’s lab
“Mechanical Loading of Fibroblasts Using Microfluidic Devices”
HM: Victoria Barrera, Freshman in Dr. Nicholas Fey's lab
"An analysis of dynamic stability in locomotor transitions"
Spring 2018 Career Fair
BMES at UTD is happy to announce the Spring 2018 Intern/Career fair, which will occur on February 16.
- Spring 2018 Career Fair 2018-02-02 03:36:41
- Volunteer for Earth Day! 2017-04-05 02:19:00
- Undergrad Degree Plan Change 2017-04-01 02:22:00
- Congratulations to our research pitch winners! 2017-03-04 02:28:00
- Viva Volunteer - sign up by Sept. 27 2016-09-26 18:45:33
- UTD BMES overview 2016 - 2017 2016-08-30 01:58:18
- Career Fair Survey 2016-05-29 19:04:00
- Baylor Medical Guest Speaker 2016-04-24 11:00:00
- UT Dallas BMES Career Fair 2016-04-16 15:28:00
March General Meeting
Join BMES for our March General Meeting! VA North Texas will be joining us on the March 25th meeting to discuss what life as a Clinical Engineer looks like.
February General Meeting
Join BMES for our February General Meeting! We will hold our 2019-2020 Officer Elections and discuss Committee Chair Applications. As always, food will be provided.