Congratulations to our research pitch winners!
Congratulations to our top three presenters and honorable mention at yesterday's BMES Elevator Research Pitch Competition:
1st place: Jenny Boothby, PhD student in Dr. Taylor Ware's lab
“Bio-responsive polymers for sensors, scaffolds, and actuators”
2nd place: Michael Darrow, PhD student in Dr. Seth Hays’ lab
“Using Vagus Nerve Stimulation to Enhance Motor Function after Cervical Spinal Cord Injury”
3rd place: Kevin Lam, PhD student in Dr. David Schmidtke’s lab
“Mechanical Loading of Fibroblasts Using Microfluidic Devices”
HM: Victoria Barrera, Freshman in Dr. Nicholas Fey's lab
"An analysis of dynamic stability in locomotor transitions"
Spring 2018 Career Fair
BMES at UTD is happy to announce the Spring 2018 Intern/Career fair, which will occur on February 16.
- Spring 2018 Career Fair 2018-02-02 03:36:41
- Volunteer for Earth Day! 2017-04-05 02:19:00
- Undergrad Degree Plan Change 2017-04-01 02:22:00
- Congratulations to our research pitch winners! 2017-03-04 02:28:00
- Viva Volunteer - sign up by Sept. 27 2016-09-26 18:45:33
- UTD BMES overview 2016 - 2017 2016-08-30 01:58:18
- Career Fair Survey 2016-05-29 19:04:00
- Baylor Medical Guest Speaker 2016-04-24 11:00:00
- UT Dallas BMES Career Fair 2016-04-16 15:28:00
April General Meeting
Join BMES for the April general meeting, the last general meeting of the semester. We will be sharing details regarding future bioengineering events, volunteer opportunities, and seminars.
2018 Internship/Career Fair
The annual BMEN Internship/Career Fair for 2018 will be held on next Friday, February 16. We will be hosting local biotech companies in the Biological Sciences Building atrium.